At BACA, research is encouraged among our staff as we are an evidence-based clinic. Below are research posters presented at the American Academy of Child & Adolescent Psychiatry (AACAP) and American Psychological Association (APA) conferences. While we feel it is important to evaluate the outcomes of our interventions at BACA, we also recognize that every patient is an individual and every family is unique. These posters are not intended to be representative of all clinical cases or treatment interventions done at BACA.
2017 RESEARCH Articles & POSTERS
- Is it Possible to Keep Job Satisfaction & Morale High in a Non-Profit Setting When Switching from a Guaranteed Salaried Position to a Productivity Model of Pay?
2016 RESEARCH Articles & POSTERS
- The General Assessment of Multimedia and Electronic Recreation (GAMER) survey; Development Strategy and Initial Findings for the GAMER
- Parent Perception of Safety of Adolescents in an Intensive Outpatient Program
- Can an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) Developed in 2013 Continue to Show a Decrease in the Number of Hospitalizations for Adolescents with Severe Mental Health Symptoms?
- Effects of a Productivity Model on Care Delivery and Financial Health of a Nonprofit Community Clinic
- Mental Health Access in Transitional Age Youth: Insurance and Cost Issues
- Author- and Study-Funding Sources at the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry New Research Poster Sessions
- Initial Effectiveness of a Community-Based Intensive Outpatient Program for Adolescents
- A Qualitative Analysis of Substance Use among Liberian Youth: Understanding Behaviors, Consequences, and Protective Factors Involving School Youth and the School Milieu
2015 RESEARCH POSTERS
- Teachers' Identification and Characterization of Bullying and Victimization Within Public Schools of South Central USA
2014 RESEARCH POSTERS
- Lessons Learned from Adding a Latency-Age Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) to as Already Well-Established Adolescent IOP and Outpatient Clinic
- Can an Intensive Outpatient Program Decrease the Number of Hospitalizations and Emergency Room Visits for Adolescents with Severe Mental Health Symptoms?
- Teachers' Knowledge, Attitudes and Perceptions of Bullying Among Elementary School Students
- Cost Savings Through Proper Use of Integrated Therapy and Psychopharmacology in a Community, Non-Profit Clinic
- Longitudinal Prescribing Practices in a Community, Non-Profit, Multidisciplinary. Evidence-Based, Child Psychiatric Clinic
2013 RESEARCH POSTERS
- Minecraft ™ As a Mode of Addressing Social Skills in Youth
- Is it Possible to Add an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) to an Evidence-Based, Multidisciplinary Mental Health Clinic Given Current Insurance and Practice Restraints on Child Psychiatrists?
2012 RESEARCH POSTERS
- Is It Possible to Start a Non-Profit, Evidence-Based, Multidisciplinary Mental Health Clinic Given Current Insurance and Practice Restraints on Child Psychiatrists?
2011 Research Posters